How to prepare the tea:
- Place 2 teaspoons of herbs in a strainer or reusable teabag or whatever you desire to put it in (AVOID PLASTIC)
- Add 1 cup of boiling water OVER the herbs
- Steep for ten minutes and strain
*For BEST results drink at room temperature.
*Preparing 1 tea, drink THREE times a day
*PLEASE store your jars of tea in a dry AND dark place such as pantries and cabinets!
When the adult (age 12 and over) dose is 1 cup (8 oz.) of tea, the following is recommended for children:
Age -- Dosage
Younger than 2 years -- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
2 to 4 years -- 2 teaspoons
4 to 7 years -- 1 tablespoon
7 to 11 years -- 2 tablespoons
For Best Results, please follow the Guidelines Below:
Things to avoid:
- Alcohol – including beer and wine
- Laxative (including flaxseed and Castro oil)
- Hair dyes
- Chemical simulates sand repression
- Motion Sickness or anti-nausea drug
- Sculpture sulfonamides
- Vaccines and anesthetic mercury vapor in dentist’s office
- Sterols and herbs contain sterile like factors including agave hops ginseng sage and licorices
- Hormones birth controls and most commercial meats
- Unnatural supplement, vitamin pills (multiply vitamin pills
- Heavy metals: lead, nickel, cadmium and manganese
- Pesticides, herbicides and insecticides (found in GMO and conventional foods)
- Fumes from paints glues, certain plastic chloride (bleach) dry cleaning fluid and sulfur
- Contact with cat feces
*These herbal remedies will do BEST when structured and implemented following a PLANT BASED DIET. Limiting dead rotting meats, excessive dairy, excess sugars and carbs.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT DR. SEBI'S ALKALINE GUIDE ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DETOXING AND GETTING THE BODY BACK TO ITS ALKALINE NATURE FIRST! One must purify their temple, ESPECIALLY when drinking Rejuvenate.
Peace and Love, Stay Lifted